Dear Friend!

Welcome to the tiny space for Mother and Child, in this infinite world of web. For better communication we have a Facebook id for this blog which is Anusha Babu. Anusha Babu id is restricted to mothers only. Feeds and status updates are regularly featured on FB.

Come join me and enjoy Motherhood!!!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Introduction


Being mother is not easy. But, the experience is incomparable.
Those sleepless nights, and a cute smile. Nine months in womb and that first sight. As days progress the cry becomes word and words become sentences and sentences question, repeated until we lose patients.  The first word, the first step it’s a bliss.
 I have experienced it all and continuing to experience. In the midst of this bliss there were times when I was completely frustrated and helpless. Every mother goes through it, when her child suffers. I searched links, pages for simple home remedies for the most common illness. Found innumerable sites with relevant and not so relevant information. Too many solutions, online. But, I always had a doubt, which to choose and will it work?
Even today I see many mothers going through the same phase as I did. Tired, frustrated and helpless, every time her child suffers. Through this blog I hope every Indian mother finds information that she is seeking for. Home remedies mentioned here worked for me. Also, I request you to share your experience and help today’s mother and child

No comments: