Dear Friend!

Welcome to the tiny space for Mother and Child, in this infinite world of web. For better communication we have a Facebook id for this blog which is Anusha Babu. Anusha Babu id is restricted to mothers only. Feeds and status updates are regularly featured on FB.

Come join me and enjoy Motherhood!!!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Dear Friends

Thank you for accepting my friendship.

Today this id and blog completes a year. Throughout the year you have been supportive towards my efforts in recognising and appreciating Motherhood. Your comments and likes on my status update means a lot, so does your comments on blog articles.

Every time you read, comment and like my post it makes me believe that all mothers are alike. No matter where we are, in Jammu, Chennai, Surat or Assam we face similar challenges, emotions and are proud in rearing the next generation.  

A year back when I initiated, I was doubtful whether I would continue to post beyond a month or two. But, soon I realised a mother has lot to share. Every moment is a story in itself. 

I began single - today we are almost 200……together. Though we don’t know each other personally we are still connected daily. It’s our kids who have brought us together. I firmly believe this association will prove to be fruitful for each one of us. So, participate actively and explore new horizons. 

Requesting you to continue your support and suggest your friends to join-in. Become a part of the community, which is for us – Mothers. 

I once again thank you and wish you happy Motherhood!

No comments: