Dear Friend!

Welcome to the tiny space for Mother and Child, in this infinite world of web. For better communication we have a Facebook id for this blog which is Anusha Babu. Anusha Babu id is restricted to mothers only. Feeds and status updates are regularly featured on FB.

Come join me and enjoy Motherhood!!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Let’s fall in Love with Her….. Again


Falling in love is such a wonderful feeling. Words can’t describe it well.

When, I first saw him, my would-be life partner I had my apprehensions. But slowly, gradually I fell in love with him. I was so lost is love that I took it for granted. And lived with it, without caring for it. It always surrounded me; in quarrels, birthdays, anniversaries, picnic, vacation and more. During bad times I always thought that love comes only if exchanged. And in exchange what I received was always less L

Then I saw dawn of the day; when I was holding my baby. Each day my love grew and still does for her. With no exchange offer. No mater what she does, no matter how she is, my love never lessens. I am sure it won’t lessen in future too when I grow old, when she is married and busy with my grandchildren. She too loves me, no doubt about it. 

My dear friend do you realise there is a woman in your life who is in love with you.
She has been there, went through and moving ahead on the path called motherhood.
Loving you each day unconditionally. Today is the day to show her that you care. Share your love. Fall in love with her again. As a baby you loved her….now as a mother love her again.

No comments: