Dear Friend!

Welcome to the tiny space for Mother and Child, in this infinite world of web. For better communication we have a Facebook id for this blog which is Anusha Babu. Anusha Babu id is restricted to mothers only. Feeds and status updates are regularly featured on FB.

Come join me and enjoy Motherhood!!!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

We Met


It was a summer afternoon. I was waiting for her at Ahmedabad Railway Station. It was our 1st meet after becoming friends online.

 From Mumbai I had come to Ahmedabad for an exhibition. She was being re-located from Jammu to Jamnagar. It was sheer coincidence that we happened to be in Gujarat, Ahmedabad on the same day, almost at the same time.

 I arrived and waited for her. As per train schedule I had to wait for 40 mins. But, her train got delayed and I had to wait for more than 90 mins. Was curious and anxious at the same time. As the time passed I also became nervous.

 Looking back at how we became friends, I remembered how she had investigated about me. Her interrogative nature was welcomed, her curiosity appreciated. Knowing her was like rediscovering me. Within few chatting sessions we realised we were already good friends. I am happy she became my friend, glad that we sincerely took efforts; we still do, to be in contact in spite of responsibilities and distances between us.

 I have made many friends through this blog, all from different culture and background. We are friends, all of us different from each other, also alike in a way or other. Knowingly or unknowingly you all have become a part of my life. As I pondered, the train arrived. My special friend was right in front of me. My first friend through the blog and the first I met

 We spent barely 15 mins chatting, and it was time to depart. Meeting Prachi and her kids Mihtit & Mehul at the station was for a very short time but I am sure this sweet memory will last for years to come. 

That was how I met my soul mate. When ‘We Met’. 

There are enough reasons to fall in love, look around, there is no dearth.
Celebrate if you have already found a friend soul mate.
If not, 
then be happy, because you are going to fall in love again.

No comments: