Dear Friend!

Welcome to the tiny space for Mother and Child, in this infinite world of web. For better communication we have a Facebook id for this blog which is Anusha Babu. Anusha Babu id is restricted to mothers only. Feeds and status updates are regularly featured on FB.

Come join me and enjoy Motherhood!!!

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Attitude Matters

Attitude Matters

There is no end to happiness of a Mother. Good potty, 5 rotis, 10 hrs sleep, good grades, 1st six hit and much more, it depends on how much one can experience. At the same time we should note that happiness comes with difficulty and pain. But, All’s well that ends well.

3 years ago I got my daughter married, love marriage. My son-in-law is a gem of a person. We as a family are lucky to have found such a good match for her. During her marriage I frequently looked back in time. The day I got married, my three kids. Life has been tough and kind at the same time. I had my share of post marriage adjustments & disappointments.

Life was moving ahead happily. My daughter became mother of a baby girl. All was prefect until recently. During my casual visit to her I sensed something wrong. Late in the night she suddenly started crying, inconsolable. You can understand my plight then. At midnight she told me that in an argument my son-in-law said that he had lost interest in her. That night my poor baby cried to sleep.

Morning over bed tea we spoke. I made her understand that there is basic difference between men and women. Men may not be as emotional as women and sometimes might say things that they real don’t mean. I don’t know why do they do that, but they are known to do that.

Later during breakfast I noticed that he cared for her and he had made mistake by making a wrong statement. Once he left for work we spent the day shopping, calling parlour lady at home. We had fun-time. I was happy because my baby was. She looked much better after her hair cut and in her new outfit.  She has actually lost herself in motherhood. I arranged for candle light dinner in a nearby restaurant for both of them. I stayed home with my granddaughter.

Next morning my daughter got me bed tea. She thanked me for making her understand what had gone wrong. She thought she understood the problem. But No! she had not understood it all, there was more.

During rest of the day we discussed attach-detach theory. That we should set limits to everything we do, so that we don’t lose ourselves. In any scenario we should not lose our identity. We should be attached to our loved ones at the same time we should be able to be detached from them.

If you are happy, you can make others happy. If you maintain interest in yourself no one can lose interest in you.

So my request to all Mothers is that love yourself, treat yourself as an individual and not as catalyst all the time. I am sure your Mother would love to see you happy and so would you to see you daughter. Celebrate every moment. Add more happiness to life with a positive attitude. Be good!

Beautiful world is waiting for you, if you aren’t there ALREADY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello blogger information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and awesome and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen and came across so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO