Dear Friend!

Welcome to the tiny space for Mother and Child, in this infinite world of web. For better communication we have a Facebook id for this blog which is Anusha Babu. Anusha Babu id is restricted to mothers only. Feeds and status updates are regularly featured on FB.

Come join me and enjoy Motherhood!!!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A page from A Book Called Mother

Today results of 9th grade were announced. A dark cloud surrounded me when I learnt that my child is weak in Maths. Not that I was unaware of it. But here, weak in Maths means, Math as a subject cannot be opted for. In simple words no engineering, no architecture, no flied that involves Maths.

Both of us were quite on our way home. I was trying to figure out a wise way to handle the situation. Teenage so venerable and career… foundation of rest of the life. Whom should I compare with losers or winners? Should I be calm or imposing? Where did I go wrong?

Countless thoughts of all sorts came to my mind throughout the day. After dinner, a mother spoke at length and slowly at mid-night the dark clouds parted to give way to the vast brightness beyond it. 

No matter what, no matter how, In any situation a Mother can find a way out

No comments: